Sunday, April 4, 2010

Obama in dad jeans






Obama’s display of pitching prowess at the all-star game last night has inspired quite a bit of commentary, but we’re more interested in his taste in denim. Fastball or no, those jeans did seem pretty…dad-ish.
To be fair, the man is old enough to wear dad jeans if he so chooses, but we can’t help wishing he went with something a bit hipper. Obama got a lot of flack for the infamous dad jeans. The Today show’s Meredith Vieira offered the American President a chance to defend the pants. “Michelle, she looks fabulous,” he said. “I am a little frumpy. Up until a few years ago, I only had four suits. She used to tease me because they would get really shiny.” Mr. O also noted that he hates to shop, adding: “Those jeans are comfortable, and for those of you who want your president to look great in his tight jeans, I’m sorry — I’m not the guy. It just doesn’t fit me. I’m not 20.”

Ok, ONLY if you are the President and/or over 45 years of age can you pull off dad jeans.


NOT OK


OK


NOT OK


OK

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive